Results Day Year 13, Thursday 15th August- please click here
Year 13 A-level Examination Results – Thursday 15th of August 2019
I am pleased to confirm the arrangements for the publication and collection of A-level examination results this summer.
The following options are available for students to receive their results:
1. Students can collect results in person on Thursday 15th of August between 9am and 1.00 pm, in the Main Hall. Students must enter the school building via the main school reception doors, and into the main school hall.
2. Students can nominate a named adult to collect results on their behalf. In order to exercise this option, students need to provide Mrs Baki with a signed consent letter from them confirming the name of the nominated adult who will be collecting the results on their behalf. Any requests must be delivered to Mrs Baki before the end of the summer term.
Please note that the procedures detailed above are necessary for the school to comply with data protection and examination authority regulations.
Please note that we cannot give out any results to anyone over the phone, by email, or to any other party not nominated by the students themselves.
Your son/daughter needs to bring the following documents on the day:
- UCAS personal Identification Number
- All correspondence from universities
- AS results if applicable, GCSE results
- Copy of personal statement (UCAS form)
- EPG outline if taken
Your son/daughter has received a booklet called ‘Results Day and Beyond’, which provides you with all the important details. If you have any further questions or queries regarding the above detailed arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Mrs F Baki
Acting Head of Sixth Form